Contracts and Data Assistant – Central Milton Keynes
Full time, Permanent
Competitive salary + other brilliant benefits
United-UK LLP are a leading independent provider of business services. A supply chain consolidator who focus on the product & service cost savings for all clients. United is one of the UK’s largest B2B providers of business services offering a comprehensive range of business supplies, technology support services, office interiors, business machines, business printing, work wear (including PPE), janitorial supplies and facilities management. United also offers managed services handled on clients’ behalf which is inclusive of single billing and management information services, not limited to waste management, cleaning & hygiene services, document management and managed print services.
Due to rapid expansion and to meet our plans for growth, we are looking to recruit a full time permanent Contracts and Data Assistant within our Commercial team. This is a fast paced growing department meeting the needs of the business, Clients and the Sales force as necessary, by producing analysis, reports and documents to help deliver new business whilst helping to keep and maintain existing accounts.
- Production of Tenders and Proposal Documents.
- Research and work on collating large customer quotations.
- Production of a range of reports and analysis where required.
- Proposal production following client Audits.
- Client Account Maintenance.
- Analysis and Collation of Data.
- Review & maintain United’s back office systems to improve working efficiencies.
- Regular Client reviews using analysis to ensure the most cost effective methods are used.
- Monthly production of bespoke Client invoices and reports.
- Other ad-hoc Projects and tasks set by the Director of Service.
- Numerate and Literate.
- Familiar with and competent in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel & PowerPoint (Microsoft Access skills are desirable but not essential).
- Ability to manage own workload and work to strict deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently or as part of the team.
- Attention to detail skills are essential.
- Analytical with sound database management skills.
- An ability to speedily acquire knowledge.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience in this industry and type of role would be beneficial.