WE’RE COMMITTED TO RESPONSIBLE DATA PROCESSING.
Complete this form to ask anything you’d like to know about how we protect the personal data you give us.
UNITED GDPR STATEMENT
United UK LLP is committed to high standards of information security and privacy. We place a high priority on protecting and managing data in accordance with accepted standards.
United UK LLP adheres to the requirements of the EU GDPR. We have undertaken a full review of our internal security arrangements and data protection processes to ensure that they meet or exceed GDPR requirements.
The main elements of our Data Protection compliance project include:
- Ensuring our IT and physical security processes meet GDPR standards
- A data mapping process to review where data is held and who has access
- A review of how this data is secured
- Hosting of our back office and email systems in Microsoft Azure UK data centers
- A review of signed contractual agreements with all 3rd party data processors we use
- Comprehensive cybersecurity awareness training for staff including specific UK Data protection and EU GDPR awareness training.
- Upgrading of mobile device management services, more extensive hard drive encryption and implementation of multi-factor authentication where systems permit.
- Updating of all our privacy and policy documentation in line with GDPR requirements
- Implementation of an easily accessible online end users subject access request service
United is also continually reviewing its supplier contracts to ensure GDPR compliance throughout its supply chain.